Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Camera History...

It goes back a few decades, at the time my family was all up in the new electronics. Gotta have it first! The first camera I remember in my household was a JVC from the '80s. It recorded on a mini-tape that fit into a a regular VHS side adapter (sorry for the crappy camera tech vocab). As I look now for the adapter, I remember the first screenplay and film I did. When I find it I'll find a way to post it (lol). Our next camera was a gift from my Papapa; the gift was for my brother who was the 'known' techie in the family. He would never let me use it, but he never used it either... 
 It was a mid to late '90s JVC and I don't think we ever actually used it at all...
We went through our fair share of 
thrown-a-way cameras and camcorders...
Then came the VIVITARs
Good cheap cameras with decent quality... Great for family vacations! 
The camera I used for school (rented) was a 
 
Panasonic HMC 150

It was a great camera, but I never got to have a real chance at exploring it 
because a project was ALWAYS due... 
Now Summer has come and I finally got a great camera that's MINE!!
Not the family's, not my brother's, not the school's, but MINE!
Now the fun begins with my
 
Canon EOS Rebel T3i

So let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment