Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

A Solo Gig...

Hey everyone,
So when you first start out with anything, you're at the bottom of the totem pole, and pretty much, all alone. My family will help if it is school related, but if I'm just trying to do a short film on my own, they honestly DON'T care. I'm a solo gig, I have to be the actor, the director, the lights person, the camera person, and everything else in between. Since my school is a 45minute drive away, it's not like I can do something for a half hour with out it taking, at the very least, 2 hrs! So it's difficult, but life goes on and I really want to make, write, and edit films, so I'll make it work!

I hope to keep this Blog Up-to-Date and show you the 
Journey of an Introverted Person's Path in to the 
World of Media, Film, and TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment